Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, May 22, 2011

110522 (FAN-ACCOUNT) Taemin 100 of 100 point recording (110515)

Fan account 20110511 Taemin 100 of 100 point recording [Intaemin]
When arrived I looked around for him. dong! Taemin appeared in the corner. ㅠ _ ㅠ

I didn't see him at first because Geongsuk manager there take care of Taemin. he's nice ah. Cute Taemin whosh..went into the bathroom. then into the recording area.

When I went to the recording area. Taemin was concentrate watching the game, because I only looked at Taemin, I couldn't remember what game he was watching, so sad oh...^^;;; baby really concentrated of the games ㅠ ㅠ last week there were Jaejin hyung and mir hyung he has more close relationship. Baby was very happy, but today they changed a lot of people, so baby's watching a lot of games. boo TT. . .
he's so cute but I feel little heartbreak...

beast member and others went to make conversation with the baby so the baby didn't feel too lonely and completed the recording. He was smiling and clapping hand while watching the game.

They played dodge ball. Taemin was wearing light green team. Again he captured my heart ㅠ _ ㅠ
Taemin was really a good man ah ah ah ah ~ ~ ~ the others moved to the back when attack. Taemin stood in front to catch the ball, ah, handsome Taemin.

he as very good avoided the ball, he's the most handsome when he try to catch the ball, he's trying hard.
There was cute incident, one team girl fell down. Taemin bump her lightly?

Because of game spirit, he couldn't help her. he has this "I want to survive Yo ^^;;" face expression. he was looking back and forth. like can't do this and that look. so cute ah ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ Taemin ah. . ! !

He was eliminated when trying to catch the ball but he looked so handsome trying to defense. ah, he really working hard.

when he has the ball he didn't thrown it well. after that he seems to have lost confidence and always passed on to others.. ah really too cute ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ little cutie ah. . . When the ball came near his arm to catch the ball squatting ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ no matter what baby did was wonderful. > _ <

Winner's presents were food (?) Things, baby he went to take alook ㅠ _ ㅠ.
he seemed really want them.

Taemin really tried to do well. no medals this week. TT TT TT but he the best looking one. gold medals!!
When Mvp annouced. Taemin at the back applauding ^^;;; with this expressionㅠ ㅠ Taemin ah.. you did well. ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

The recording end earlier than expect. Baby applauding and bowing to other. Geonk suk manager really nice. saying to staffs. holding Taemin's hand let Taemin said good bye. please take care our Taemin ah...
When Taemin went out. Baby very happy and said "I can do better" ( imaging his toned) Talking to cody noonas face expression is so good looking. pouting face. ^ 3 ^;;;
saw curve of the back of the ankle. his tall height. Baby grow up well.. almost feel like to stretch out my arm and touch his back...
ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ..Taemin ah ....

Taemin enter a white car. off work.

even without his hyungs he did well. I feel emotion touched.
Taemin ah.. love you ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
watch you working hard ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ 555 ..how can i not love you. ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ


Fan account 20110511 Taemin 100 of 100 point recording [Please]


Today I went to 100 of 100 points recording ~ ~
Originally I have things to do and was on the road. My friend phoned me.
Taemin on 100 of 100 points recording.
I put down everything and went to recording area ~
Taemin was really really concentrated watching the games ​​~

Friend told me the things happen before I came ~
Taemin finished the game and went to the place where the staff are. Manager happily calling "taem ~" ^^;;;;;
When I saw this phone message. I clenched my fists ... ...I want to call .. taemtaemtaem too!!!!!!
because there is schedule. Taemin was practice singing. why no recording functions on earphone? ? ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Japan notice seems really a good one ^ ^;; the company senior went of the program after 4 years debut but Taemin going before debut. Manager said it was a great thing ^ ^; ;;;; (We all know who that manager)

Here the parts I saw.

I didn't see the start of recording. I only saw two games.
The first game I saw was chicken-fight.
I watched and worried of Taemin. He is so light. what if he get hit, and fly across the room......
But Taemin won one person Oh ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ so proud ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
Before the game Taemin he's practicing grab the legs.
When the girl team competing, Taemin was ~ oh ~ oh looking at the game (Taemin ah how about noonas show you too!!!!!!!)
But Taemin's group eliminated on the preliminary round. so I only him in one game ㅠ _ ㅠ

After chicken-fight, there was preparation, they took a long break ~
During break he arranged jacket and make up. at this time few people came around. taemin "doing what?" They want Taemin's sign.
They brought a stack of paper for Taemin to sign.
They also took pictures. because of far distance I can't really see the expression, but I feel like I can see some how ... ... ..

Anyway, I wait and Manager call Taemin.....
But ... ... ... ... .... But ... ... ... ... ...Manager took Taemin away to a corner ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
Other artists are preparing dodge ball game ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
Taemin was at the back. I can't even see the top of his head ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
hand over Taemin ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

Like this till the start of the game.
Taemin together with cody went to game area. Taemin put up his arm like wanting cody to piggyback him.; ㅁ;
Ha ... ... ... ... ...he must be did something good in previous life. everyone around himㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
the way he played with cody . cute ah ㅠ _ ㅠ
People want to see this, open your eyes.

Dodgeball started. Taemin concentrated on game.
However, the ball did not come to him ... .... but he still reached up his hands.
when the ball rolled over. his hand waved to catch the ball. I almost passed out ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
So cute ah hum hum ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

After that Taemin tried to catch the ball kept reach up his hands.
however, when you didn't do it correctly your hands will get hit. his finger hit by the ball lightly. He have changed to outside defense position .
But even he went out he tried to throw the ball.
Ha ... ... ... ... ... ... .... remember taemin thrown the flowers. he didn't throw very far. so I though he won't throw the ball far. but he did fine throwing ball back and forward.

Doghe ball game finished. They announced final winning team.
Taemin also went to look at the winning prize ... ... ... ...
Taemin ah you want it noona buy it for you.ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
When Mvp announced. Baby was at side applauding.
Because no members hyungs and the same company people with him. I was so worried.
But as a debut artist with 3 years. Taemin talked and said hello to people.

Today, Taemin is good looking. ah ah I really can not express in words .
This is long, but I just like to to tell you all how I feel .

source: Intaemin and Please
credit: 樱桃@Withtaemin
admin~nuha <3 bb~

No comments:

Post a Comment