Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

[TRANS] 130712-14 Twitter Update

LTxC3C6.jpg 
TRANS:
Onew : Did you miss me~

zbvFfT2.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : Jonhyon's insomnia is said to be incurable wah wah

Z46LhbH.jpg

Jonghyun : I love you

7ebz7gc.jpg
 TRANS
Jonghyun : After Inkigayo ended and we were saying bye, I met Baechigi's Tak hyung. We've never talked in real life, so we just greeted each other with an awkward laugh and handshake. I still must be too young to overcome this kind of thing with a netfriend in real life...☆★ It was nice to meet you... Takhyung... Adios... Let's get some takju later...
(T/N: Takju is unrefined rice wine and a word pun because it was Tak's name in it.)

PNGpmin.jpg
 TRANS:
Tak : I met SHINee's Jonghyun for the first time at today's Inkigayo. In my mind, I thought( Jonghyun!! Yeah yeah, I'm Tak hyung!! Hey, wasn't your performance too awesome!? You're seriously a jjangjjangman!) But in reality, I went ah hello^^;;;;;; and did a slightly awkward handshake. Anyway, it was nice to see you today, Jonghyun. SHINee is jjangjjangman!

A24CALx.jpg
w8ucfqh.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : @amsatak Go shower. Awkward shower.
Tak : @realjonghyun90 Dream Man~ I feel like I can catch him but I can't, Dream Man~~

_________________________________________________________________

130712 Twitter Update

2UUgE5I.jpg 
TRANS:Onew : Hing?
59dHHXC.jpg


qvj3hFk.jpg
l3IyLWZ.png
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : Have you see this?
I just saw it... keke
My friend sent it to me. He must wanna be hit... keke

Picture Translation
Spring
When I first saw you
Did you see my face turn red
I try to send you a Kakaotalk
You must be busy
...
I think I like you

(T/N: All the sentences in this picture end with "bom". On it's own, it means "spring", but can mean several things when added to the end of a sentence. Jonghyun also followed the pattern and ended all of his tweets with "bom".)


acDu8U9.jpg
8XD0vBL.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : Dog
Why did Roo get so fat?
Look here, lose some weight
Stop eating now

You're no longer a beautiful dog
Now you're my chubby pillow
Get rid of the pillow stuck in your stomach

I'll ignore spelling for a moment
Then is this a poetic license?
Sorry, I'll stop

(T/N: All the sentences in this picture end with "gae". On it's own, it means "dog", but can mean several things when added to the end of a sentence.)


Translated by: @shiningtweets

No comments:

Post a Comment