Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, May 28, 2012

[TRANS] 120528 Jjong Twitter Update


 I’m going to Tokyo. I sent my luggage off to the airport first and the members are going right on time for the plane departure. I washed up and wore the pants and shoes I put out earlier. I held up my t-shirt to wear it, but the t-shirt turned out to be a towel. This is bad. I don’t have a shirt to wear. An airport fashion deserving of an award might be seen.



Do I have to go wearing the gown provided by the hotel?



Or should I wear this like a boss and go? My eyes are sweating.



The problem is that my eyes are bad. Ah, my god… It was definitely a t-shirt….



 I, who have made people laugh through my tweet in this situation, am a true humanitarian.


 I should do some pumping before going to the airport.


A fan must have been worried about me at the airport and gave me a Chopper shirt as a present.
(T/N: Chopper is a character from One Piece.)


I stole Taemin's clothes. Thank you Taemin ㄱㅅ


You had indecent imaginations, right? Didn't you?



This is the shirt I was going to wear. It was stuffed inside my luggage.



Credit: realjonghyun90
Translation Credit: shiningtweets
shared by: nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment