Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, May 21, 2012

Posted Image




Note : There is no space in that picture for translations to be added in, so I shall do it separately below :
(In brief : It’s an article of a compilation of Onew’s witty response to fans, on radio shows, tv programs)
ONEW’S SANGTAE : MODE IS ON!
(From Top to Bottom, Left to Right)
At Idol Sports Championship, in the 100m sprint race, Onew is the first..from the back.
Onew : I dont wish to showcase all I have/can do in the preliminary round of the competition. You have to understand me bit by bit - isn’t that the joy of variety programs?
(The words highlighted in black)
  • I love spaghetti, because it is more appealing than Key.. and it tastes good
  • A butterfly that goes to heaven will become a butterfly-knot!
  • I’ve only ran 3m long and I feel that my heart is going to explode
  • Minho’s voice is really low - it seems as if it’s produced from the base of his foot~
  • To be honest, SHINee’s appearance, build, expression… everything, is really “charisma”. And the only member that can be described as “near perfection” is….. me!
  • After mimicking the dog’s action, I realised…… I’m a human!
  • I’ve grown 0.000000007mm!
Q. Can you do a “flower boy” (good-looking man) pose?
O : If you are talking about perfection, I am willing to show you my back!

Q. Which group do you envy the most?
O : SNSD, because they have a lot of member!


Q. So you like SJ unconditionally?
O : Yes!

Q. Which member do you think you are more special than him?
O : I am older/larger than Taemin!

In Hello Baby, Onew became a SpidermanMinho : Go stick onto a wall!
Onew : I don’t have any energy left!

Q. Your idea of a bad boy is…
O : What I think..I really think that… not finishing your meat, (men who) throw away soft bones~ not eating the skin cleanly before throwing away..I really dislike this kind of people!


Q. Which member in SHINee does that?
O : Key!


Q. What do you think the leader should be like?
O : To be more handsome than the members!


Q. Onew, please say something SHINee is at an advantage compared to 2PM
O: Age!(Editor : Because 2PM is older than SHINee, but SHINee is considered as their senior in the singing industry)

In radio shows…. 
Onew : Members usually only wear a pair of pants at the dorm
Taeyeon : What about upper body?
Onew : Will only wear it when necessary

Q: Seems like SHINee is proficient in Chinese~
O : Sorry, I only know how to say “Ni Hao” (Hello)!(Editor : You are so honest!)

Q : What do you think you do better than others?
O : Brushing teeth!


K : Do you know what the MC asked you?
O : Mic!
K : No, no, no, no. M… Mic… C…
O : Crocodile!


Q : If you are infected with SHINee’s virus, what should you do?
O : To be treated at the hospital


Fan : I heard that Oppa will go to Seoul Women’s University~ Please do not look at University girls!
O : Eyeballs will roll around.. If eyeballs can be fixated, then i’ll try it!


Fan : Oppa, why do you not dye your hair?
O : This is my issue~ my choice!


Fan : Why are you not sleeping yet?
O : I only sleep when I need to, I will not sleep when I don’t have to~ haha!


Fan : Oppa~Please send me a long long long long long long reply~ Please~
O : Then I won’t won’t won’t won’t won’t won’t


Fan:Taemin, can you hear my heart/ thoughts?
T : What~ How can I hear that?
O : (to the fan) Please implant a loud speaking in your brain


Fan : Noona is tired recently… can you give me some lottery numbers? 6 of them?
O : If only I knew… I would have bought it myself!


Fan : Are you not sleeping? One minute of precious weekend is left..
O : Can I exchange it for money? (S/N : Time is regarded as money - hence, precious)


Fan : Jinki-ah~ why are you so highly-priced?
O : You want to buy me?


Fan : Jonghyun-ah~ what do you think of Onew’s jokes?
O : I am a bit humourous …


Fan : I am right behind your back
O : Behind me is a block of wall!


Fan : Oppa and Lee Joon is really close right?
O : Because he is too poor, so he likes to wear my merchandises.(Editor : Because Lee Joon wore Onew’s cartoon socks to a program - Star King)


Fan : You are as thin as/ have shrivelled into dried beancurd!
O : Dried beancurd is on the way to become Beancurd skin(S/N : Beancurd skin is a really thin sheet of dried beancurd)

During a Fansign,  a fan asked Onew to draw exclamation marks…
Fan : Please add an exclamation mark for me!
O : Exclamation mark? hehe..erm, no!
Fan : If you don’t do it, I’ll start chasing EXO! 
Jinki laughed and then acted really worried…

Fan Sign…
O : (looks at fan’s name) Oh oh? Yoona?
Fan : Yep~ it’s Yoona~ SNSD! haha!
O : Oh? Really?
Fan : I hid from my boyfriend and sneak my way here!
O : Really?
Fan : Yes~ there was supposed to be a date!
O : Ah~ so it’s the incident regarding SNSD?
Fan : What?
O : So you are the secret behind SNSD!

Fan Sign…Fan : Onew, you and Lee Joon are real right? (OTP)
O : Haha~ yes!
Fan : Ah Ah~ What about Onkey?
O : Key is not here ~ ~ ~(Key was absent on that day for the fansign)



Posted Image

=====================================================================*** NOTE : This article is a Valentine’s Day article in YG Magazine. The content below is mainly the author’s thoughts about 2MIN and their friendship.=====================================================================
TAEMIN ♥ MINHOPlease Continue to Take Good Care of Little Brother!
From being a maknae who everyone dotes on, to a hyung; by having his original status as the maknae being stolen away, there should be some dislike towards the newly-added maknae right?—Before Taemin’s presence, SHINee’s Minho has always been everyone’s favourite maknae and he has also felt that his rights/position as a maknae will continue on forever .. until the day Taemin came, Minho is no longer the youngest - On the contrary, he has become a hyung who has to take care of the younger brother!

“If I was a girl, I would want to choose to date Taemin~hehe! Because Taemin is really cute!” - Minho
Even though regretably, he is not the maknae anymore, but Minho is still happy - because he is caring in nature/ likes to take care of others. He finally can wholly showcase this (caring side of him) on Taemin! Being blur in nature, Taemin often loses his things and Minho will willingly help him solve his problems~ When Taemin has some problems with his shirt, Minho will help him fix it. His meticulous/ caring side is comparable to a mother! Perhaps (he) have made a promise to take good care of this younger brother, so Minho will give in his all to take good care of him! During one of the radio shows, Key talked about Taemin’s embarrassing moments at home, and Minho just sat beside him and smiled… causing Key to complain that Minho shouldn’t just keep quiet and only make him (Key) the only bad guy~ so Minho just smiled and said “Taemin is listening~ If I talk about it too, Taemin will be disappointed!” Hehe~ Seems like big brother takes very good care of little brother from “inside to outside” (wholly)!

Minho and Taemin’s friendship does not require any words to describe it because their every move is able to manifest their strong and close-knitted relationship - Their occasional eye contact, touches, laughters, slight hugs, doting smiles on Taemin, carrying Taemin up and spinning him around when he’s happy, patting ruffling his hair when Taemin is blur, finding Minho-hyung when (Taemin) could not continue his sentences… all these actions does not make people feel as though they are merely acting/ pretentious/ doing fanservice, because these 2 truly treat one another as their closest friend - hence every movement appears so natural!

“Minho-hyung is really charismatic, so if I were a girl, I would pick to date him!” - Taemin
Taemin definitely can feel hyung’s care and concern for him, and he is really thankful of hyung’s (Minho’s) care too! Facing Minho, a person who is more competitive than ordinary people, Taemin can be said to be Minho’s strongest support team! Whenever Minho participates any competition, he will stand beside Minho and cheer on for him; giving hyung really good/effective support during appropriate times, and even help to massage or do warm ups! When his hyung has come out victorious, without any hesitation, he will congratulate him loudly for his victory; if Minho has failed, he will console him at the side!

Source : YG Magazine (scanned above) // Trans : soundtracklove@soompi 
Scans + Translations : soundtracklove@soompi


No comments:

Post a Comment