Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, November 11, 2013

[NEWS] 131111 SHINee's Taemin reveals his thoughts on dating

oAwnFl6.png

SHINee’s Taemin revealed that if he were to date, he would never announce it publicly.

The youngest member of SHINee made an appearance recently on KBS 1 vs. 100, and he was asked to briefly express his thoughts about dating. He revealed that he would keep his future girlfriend a secret from the public eye.

Taemin confessed on the show, "I would be lying if I said I have never dated in the past. I have kissed, too.”

When the MC asked when his first date was, he then said, “My first love was from when I was still an elementary student, and my first kiss was when I was in kindergarten.”

Taemin also shared, “Since I am of age to date, many people assume that I like to go out a lot but that is not true. I am on the show We Got Married and I have been able to gain a lot of experience from different things." He then added, “But if I do get a girlfriend, I would prefer to keep her a secret. Maybe I would make my dating public when I am older, but as of now, I want to keep this part of my life private."

The episode of KBS 1 vs. 100 featuring Taemin will air on November 12.

Source: BNT, TV Daily
Written by: ibreatheparadox @shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment