Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, August 15, 2013

[TRANS] 130813 Jjong Twitter Update



TRANS:
Reporter Kang Eun Young made bad edits on Jonghyun’s tweets… She’s a known anti…. Jonghyun is shocked…
Why did you do this?…? You used a cool photo for the other four members…
I’m gonna hate you_(≥▽≤)/

(T/N: Jonghyun is joking, and his first tweet is imitating news article titles)

#2

TRANS:
You got annoyed because I pretended to be cute, right? Sorry!



TRANS:
I just saw tons of shooting stars and got so excited that I woke up all the members kekeke. They’re all amazed. I’m satisfied. I made a wish!

Credit: realjonghyun90
English Translations: shiningtweets


TRANS:
Can you see the Metor Showers?ㅅ? Why can’t I see them?… Has it finished…? Or it has not started yet..?

**T/N: Jonghyun should be refering to the Perseid Meteor Shower.

Credit: realjonghyun90
Korean - Chinese Translations: HyunStar
Chinese - English Translations: Forever_SHINee[4]

No comments:

Post a Comment